Call (518 937-1518) Accessible Bath Technologies to obtain shipping information. Please have your zip code and desired model available when you call. We will then provide you with a base price for shipping. Additional shipping charges may be applied that exceed any quote(s) provided to you by Accessible Bath Technologies, LLC.
Please note that it is the responsibility of the shipper to deliver the bathing system to your house, and not in your house or in your bathroom. Many drivers and freight companies will go the extra mile and help you put the bathing system where you want it. But, please do not expect this. It is your responsibility to get the bathing system from the place where the truck stops to your desired location. In addition, please be sure that someone who is able to help the driver remove the shipment from the truck is on site during delivery or other charges may apply.
Shipping charges you may incur in addition to base shipping charges:
1) Residential Delivery Fee – If you have the bathtub delivered to your home address, the freight company will charge an additional $35 – $100 (depending on your location). To avoid this charge you can either have the bathing system delivered to a business address or receive the bathing system at the freight terminal. Call Accessible Bath Technologies for your nearest freight terminal location.
2) Lift Gate Charge – When the bathing system is delivered, someone must be at the shipping address that is able to assist the driver removing the bathing system from the freight truck and to sign for the shipment. If no one is available, the freight company could charge a $50 – $80 Lift Gate Charge.
3) Redelivery Charge – If your delivery is a home delivery, the freight company can be asked to call 1 – 2 days ahead of the delivery date to arrange an approximate time. If no one is there at this time the freight company will charge a redelivery charge that could range from $50 – $80.
Returned Bathing Systems:
1) Due to health reasons, MYCONTROL CAN NOT BE RETURNED FOR REFUND if it is used in any way, whether installed permanently or temporarily. The Bathing system is non-returnable if the protective nylon ties affixed to the AC power plugs are removed. Glued or welded piping and signs of valve operation also provide evidence of product use.
2) Almost all MyControl bathing Systems are manufactured on demand. This means that your bathing system is manufactured specifically for you when you place your order with ABT. Your needs may not be that of another so once a bathing system is ordered, it in most cased is not returnable for refund. ABT holds your order as pending for 3 business days after your purchase request is processed. In most cases, you will have 3 days to cancel your order. Please refer to the ordering section of the web site and to your sales agreement.
3) If you ordered a stock or re-packaged for sale bathing system incorrectly and you decide to return it, the only charges that you will incur are the freight charges to send the bathing system back to our factory and a 30% processing fee. In addition, you may have to pay to have the bathing system repackaged if necessary. To prevent this from happening, please check you order form thoroughly and verbally confirm your order on the telephone with us.
4) If you receive a bathing system that is not what you ordered and we (ABT) made a mistake, you will not incur any additional costs whatsoever for the returned bathing system.
Bathing Systems Damaged During Shipment:
1) If your bathing system arrives and the box is damaged, open the box and inspect the contents system before the driver leaves. If there is damage, you must file a claim with the trucking company. Then, as soon as possible, call the Accessible Bath Technologies’ Factory at 518 937-1518 and inform us of the situation. We will then internally arrange to send you a new bathing system and assist you in following the claim process through.
2) If you discover that the bathing system has concealed damage after the driver leaves and there was no damage to the box, call Accessible Bath Technologies and we will pursue a claim for concealed damage for you. If there is no damage to the box or pallet, the driver will not stay for you to inspect for concealed damage. But if damage exists, it must be discovered in a reasonable amount of time (a few days) in order to be able to file a claim. Accessible Bath Technologies will only assist and pursue claim(s) on units shipped from us. Any claims or pursuit thereof on returned items to Accessible Bath Technologies is the shipping individual’s sole responsibility.